[kdenlive] GSoC Project

Gurjot Singh Bhatti bhattigurjot at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 17:12:05 UTC 2015

On 16 February 2015 at 22:13, Steve Guilford
<s.guilford at asterionmultimedia.com> wrote:
> From my perspective, I don't know that 'animation' is really the domain of
> Kdenlive.  Blender - as ugly as the code is - is still the go-to FLOSS
> animation solution.
> Animation of and enhancing the support and functionality of the titles
> features in Kdenlive is something of interest though.

I agree that Kdenlive is not an animation specific software.
And the focus should be more towards the titler. With a better
animation tools and features for the titler it is definitely gonna
improve the editor in-house experience. :-).

--
Gurjot Singh Bhatti
Website: http://bhattigurjot.com