[kdenlive] Developing and communicating

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Sun Feb 15 20:13:53 UTC 2015

On Saturday 07 February 2015 10.24:31 Steve Guilford wrote:
> We should all be using the same OS and development platform.  JB, can you
> publish a quick spec. that details your dev. box?  The doc. should be
> posted online somewhere too.

For your info, I am using KDevelop on Ubuntu Vivid alpha, which provides a
recent KF5 environment.

I usually compile MLT against a recent FFmpeg version (I will post a howto on
the wiki page for those interested in installing FFmpeg from git for
MLT/Kdenlive without touching the distribution's official LibAV/FFmpeg
packages).

regards
jb