[kdenlive] Kdenlive developer / release IRC meeting

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Tue Feb 10 22:45:06 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Based on Vincent's Poll (*), I guess we will have an IRC meeting this friday,
13th of february around 14h (Paris/Berlin time).

(*) https://framadate.org/teo33ekw95cy3ca2

A lot of things need to be discussed around Kdenlive, but since our
time/energy is limited, I propose to focus on the following subjects:

0) Current status of the various Kdenlive branches/versions

1) Kdenlive's next release:
* What version do we release?
* Decide a release schedule
* Decide who does what

2) Kdenlive's KF5 version:
* On which aspect should we focus our energy
* Who wants to work on what
* Try to make a schedule for the refactoring process

3) Communication:
* How/who/what to communicate with users / developers about the current
development status, and the bugtrackers

This is just a proposal, if you have other propositions, you are welcome.

Regards and see you on friday!

jb