[kdenlive] Monthly (or even weekly?) IRC café

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Mon Dec 7 16:09:53 UTC 2015

Am Wednesday 28 October 2015, 11.17:43 schrieb Narcis Garcia:

Morning kdenliver

> I've explored Etherpat installation at notes.kde.org but I feel Gobby is
> more clear between documents and has embedded chat (=all in one).
> A Gobby channel doesn't need to require each user's registration.
>
> [There are community Gobby services to ask for a Kdenlive's channel;
> it's not required to install own server]

In the end I decided for #kdenlive on irc.freenode.net and for the case we'd
need some notes => notes.kde.org.

The simple reason is that it's KDE infrastructure, already in use and thus
we're on a safe side.

For the first two Kdenlive cafés we can select a date here:
http://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/lbmbyx5z/

Please enter yourself until Sunday, 13th of December 2015.

CU soon
Mario

PS: Blog post follows in a few minutes...