[kdenlive] contributions

Vincent Pinon vpinon at kde.org
Tue Aug 11 20:49:52 UTC 2015

I'll write a post this weekend for kdenlive.org (aggregated on planetkde ; I can start  a pad to let whoever wants to participate to redaction)
then I will translate it (&generalize?) for a side news on linuxfr site (wide audience among french FLOSS community).
Anyone on this list is of course welcome to relay it on his network + write other stories, translate into your language(s) etc ;)

Cheers,

Vincent.