[kdenlive] contributions

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Tue Aug 11 10:37:11 UTC 2015

Am Dienstag, 21. Juli 2015, 23.43:56 schrieb Vincent Pinon:
> Hi Jos,

Morning guys

> Thanks for the idea/advice!
>
> Few month after the 1st campaign, neither JB and I were sure to be able to
> keep Kdenlive alive, and money does not motivate us. But as we are getting
> more and more on boat with KDE community, we now are eager to travel to
> gatherings (Akademy, Randa and others). For that I can't spend too much of
> my (little) (family) money (in addition to the many hours I offer).
>
> So yes, asking people to fund our sprints & conferences is now a good
> contribution we can ask. Let's start with annual KDE Randa meetings
> fundraising campaign in few days?

So the fundraiser started: https://www.kde.org/fundraisers/kdesprints2015/

Please blog about it and use other social media and add yourself to:
https://notes.kde.org/p/fundraiser-2015-coordination
This link is for coordination so not everybody blogs and tweets at the same
day.

Maybe you could even add something like the top banner of planet.kde.org or
the soon to be finished banner from:
https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=285&t=127592&p=339532#p339532
at the top of kdenlive.org?

Thanks