[kdenlive] Thank you for GSoC Acceptance

Gurjot Singh Bhatti bhattigurjot at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 10:29:03 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thank you so much for guidance, and for selecting my proposal for GSoC
this year.
I am extremely glad and excited to work on this project this summer.

I know the community bonding period has started which will end on May
25th. But I have my end semester exams till 14th May. So I'll not be
able to dedicate as much time as I'd like till May14, although I can
spare an hour each day for discussions and talks. I hope that's not
going to affect anything

@Vincent,
Please tell me if there is any specific time we should set for these
discussions.

Regards,
--
Gurjot Singh Bhatti