[kdenlive] Help please with some builds in the new jenkins-ci for KDE Cont.. again

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Thu Apr 9 21:18:22 UTC 2015

On Thursday 09 April 2015 22.55:11 Mario Fux wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 09. April 2015, 17.12:16 schrieb sgclark at kubuntu.org:
>
> Morning Kdenlive developers

Hi!

> Scarlett is working on the amazing new CI infrastructure and needs some
> help. See below.

Great, thanks for your work.

> > On Wednesday, April 08, 2015 01:53:05 PM Scarlett Clark wrote:
> >  Hello all,
> >  I am to the point now with my ci that I just need help with some of
> >  these builds. While I am learning fast,
> >  some of these failures are stumpers.
>
> [snip: stuff about Choqok]
>
> > MLT: refuses to find its own files. /shrug.
> > 03:43:15 == Configuring Build
> > 03:43:15
> > 03:43:15 /home/jenkins/builds/mlt/configure: 152:
> > /home/jenkins/builds/mlt/configure: cannot open mlt-config-template: No
> > such file

MLT has several dependencies, we have setup a page on the wiki to document its
compilation:
https://community.kde.org/Kdenlive/Development/KF5#Compiling_MLT_with_Qt5_support

However I never saw that configure problem. Which MLT version is this ?
Could this be an issue in with the CI not starting the configure script from
the correct directory ?

The first error comes from this line in configure:
cat < mlt-config-template >> mlt-config

So I don't really have an answer for that, but I am willing to help if I can,
because there will probably be other issues. You can contact me by mail, I
have some spare time until monday, or is there another channel where I can
help ?

regards
jb