[Kdenlive-devel] v0.9.10

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 18:40:28 UTC 2014

Hi Steve,

To be clear what you want is a series of JPG images extracted from a video
> at a specific interval - for example every 10 seconds.  So, a 60 second
> video would result in 6 images.  Is that correct?

No, it would be to export the whole video sequence, one image (png or jpg)
per frame.

> BTW...I fixed that bug that's referred to below :-)

Check out Dan Dennedy's code used in Shotcut:

https://github.com/mltframework/shotcut/blob/master/src/docks/encodedock.cpp#L277

http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=2342#c10383

Thanks for the reply

Cheers :)