[Kdenlive-devel] v0.9.10

farid abdelnour snd.noise at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 13:08:45 UTC 2014

would anyone mind also having a look at this maybe?

http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=430

a great feature (especially working with post processing software) and not
very hard to implement i imagine.

cheers

> Nevermind.  It crashes....
>
> On 08/29/2014 05:49 PM, Steve Guilford wrote:
> > I was planning to do 3240.  According to the bug report, recent changes
> > may have resolved or reduced the incidence of this bug.
> >
> > If one of the testers/reproducers could build a test case I'll fix this
> > one up.
> >
> > Steve...>>>>

> next
> >> Hi, and many thanks for offering help!
> >>
> >> I upgraded mantis accounts of those who applied to developer level so
> that you
> >> can close tickets or assign issues to me.
> >> I made a 1st pass almost up to one year of reports, to be refined, and
> to see
> >> older entries as there might older import things.
> >> Things I still have difficulties to reproduce are:
> >>
> >> 3338 (importing clip keyframes - sometimes works, what precisely causes
> >> failure?!)
> >> 3331 (image sequence - special file format?)
> >> 3261 (Select clip in timeline from project tree - sometimes works?!)
> >> 3245 (audio appended - linked to FLAC / LibAV?)
> >> 3240 (fast undo/redo?)
> >>
> >> Things that would need interventions out of kdenlive code
> >>
> >> 3306 (wrong po files delivery - won't do the same mistake)
> >> 2592 (Rendering title clips slow/hangs - in out MLT contribution, in
> long term
> >> to be replaced by webvfx?)
> >> 3133 (download stuff - website to be migrated to KDE?)
> >>
> >> I also marked several small "features" as acknowledged assigned to me
> to maybe
> >> include it before release, but I am short in time and get more
> interested in
> >> starting the serious code cleaning... maybe enhancements for newcomer?
> >> examples :
> >> 3339 (adjust track head width)
> >> 3303 (fix render end notification)
> >> 3341 (fixed ratio in pan&zoom)
> >> 1941 (replace clip source)
> >> 1347 (mute other tracks)
> >> 3298 (duplicate title clip)
> >> +maybe some *small* UI reorganizations (menu cleaning/reordering?...)
> >>
> >> BR,
> >>
> >> Vincent

> --
> Steve Guilford
> http://www.dbplugins.com

1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
fsf member #5439
usuario GNU/Linux #471966
|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|