[Kdenlive-devel] Fwd: max_analyze_duration reached

Vincent Pinon vincent.pinon at laposte.net
Mon Sep 22 20:27:04 UTC 2014

Le lundi 22 septembre 2014, 19:05:43 Pascal Fleury a écrit :
> I will fiddle a bit more with that checkbox, as I think I had other issues
> with sub-projects that I imported.
Ah, you are importing kdenlive projects! That's the point.
A kdenlive project is a MLT playlist, but if you use proxies in subproject
then those are the ones called in the playlist (referring to original source
only in kdenlive "private" area).
So either you have to disable proxies in subproject, or I prefer to keep them
as is, and generate a plain and clean MLT playlist through Renderer / Generate
script, and pick *.mlt in scripts/ folder (it could be possible to also create
a XML output profile).

Then I suspect the wrong file length are in the master project for these
subprojects?
We have a bug when we mix projects framerates (#3320), and trying to fix it, we
had a patch during august that messed producers length for everything else
than videos @ integer fps (leading to random/large/negative length).
I tried to refine the correction several times and finally just reverted to the
original state as it seems the less bad solution for the moment!

To know if you are concerned, you need to check the package date, as
unfortunately I removed git builds tags from dev versions (triggering large
rebuilds for every commit, slowing development process on my poor hardware).

Good luck!

Vincent