[Kdenlive-devel] Problem: Brightness changing when using still frames

Brian Matherly pez4brian at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 16:11:20 UTC 2014

This is the commit for the fix (Feb 20):
https://github.com/mltframework/mlt/commit/4fd6c14958ac5bd739c8d2b66b86cbf99ae68c23

It was released in MLT 0.90 (June 2):
https://github.com/mltframework/mlt/releases/tag/v0.9.0

The sunab kdenlive-release PPA has MLT versions for both 0.90 and 0.88:
https://launchpad.net/~sunab/+archive/ubuntu/kdenlive-release
The 0.90 build has a date of May 20. I'm not sure how that works out.

Minimally, make sure that your installed MLT version is 0.90 or newer.

Or use the latest daily build:

http://builds.meltytech.com/kdenlive/latest.rss

Or use the latest unstable build from sunab:
https://launchpad.net/~sunab/+archive/ubuntu/kdenlive-svn

~BM