[Kdenlive-devel] Bringing Kdenlive to KDE and hopefully some new live

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Thu Sep 4 21:28:37 UTC 2014

Morning again

So the next steps from my side would be:
1. Get in contact with jbm to get his agreement to move stuff from sourceforge
to kde.org and from Mantis to Bugzilla. Vincent, could you call him?
2. File a sysadmin ticket [1] to setup Kdenlive on build.kde.org (needs
specification of the dependencies of Kdenlive)
2. File a sysadmin ticket [1] to transfer the Mantis data to KDE's Bugzilla
3. File a sysadmin ticket [1] to transfer the mailing list from sf to kde.
4. File a sysadmin ticket [1] to tranfer kdenlive.org to kde infrastructure?

Do we have all the credentials that are needed to get full access to the
systems mentioned above?

Anything else that I missed?

Thx
Mario