[Kdenlive-devel] Migration to KDE / mailing list

Vincent Pinon vincent.pinon at laposte.net
Tue Oct 28 20:40:22 UTC 2014

Hello list readers,

As you know, we are progressing in the KDE incubation process.
One of the last steps to secure all our data in the project's infrastructure
is to move the mailing list with its archives.

We will transfer a snapshot of this list to kde.org following this email, so
please don't post anymore here (if I don't find a way to disable new messages,
any tips with SF list admin?).

We won't transfer the subscriptions on purpose, time for cleaning after so
many years!

So you will be warned on kdenlive.org when and where the new list is
available.

Hope to read again soon ;-)

Vincent.