[Kdenlive-devel] New feature discussion

Evert Vorster evorster at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 02:02:22 UTC 2014

Oh, I did not know of that feature. Thanks for the information.
I'll try it out....

Thinking about it some more, it would actually be useful to be able to
load a filter as a clip, so that one can pick a start and end time,
and also blending between the filter clip and the other clips at the
same time.

Anyways, thanks for the info.

kind regards,
Evert

On 25 October 2014 02:24, Brian Matherly <code at brianmatherly.com> wrote:
>> How difficult would it be to implement a way to apply special effects
>> to the timeline itself?
>
> You can apply filters to a track. When I'm in a similar situation, I put all
> the clips that need the effect on the same track and then apply the effect
> to that track. It can save some time that way.
>
> ~Brian

Evert Vorster
Isometrix Acquistion Superchief
-WG Cook-