[Kdenlive-devel] possible gui bug: stabilize not appearing under clip jobs

Evert Vorster evorster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 02:26:42 UTC 2014

Hi there...

A fellow Arch user here.

I have yaourt installed, which makes installing from the AUR a lot
easier. Then I have both mlt-git and kdenlive-git installed, and the
stabilize option is present on my install.

It may very well be an Arch bug with the stable packages. Quite a bit
has changed between 0.9.8 and 0.9.10, as far as stabilization options
goes, at least.

I have not really reported a bug to the Arch devs yet, I'll leave that
hoop-jumping exercize to you. :)

-Evert-

On 7 October 2014 20:53, farid abdelnour <snd.noise at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello
>
> the stabilize isn't appearing as a clip job option.
>
> using kdenlive (0.9.10) mlt (0.9.2) under archlinux 64bit.
>
> could this be a kdenlive bug or an archlinux one?
>
> nb
> this is the first time i try to use this option so don't know if it was
> there before this update.
>
> --
> 1111.1010.r.i.1101|n.o.i.s.1110|i.m.1010.g.1110|مقاومة
> fsf member #5439
> usuario GNU/Linux #471966
> |_|0|_|
> |_|_|0|