[Kdenlive-devel] [KDE/Mac] MacPort maintainer

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Tue May 20 13:01:51 UTC 2014

Am Samstag, 26. April 2014, 13.04:57 schrieb Nicolas Pavillon:
> Hello,

Morning Nicolas and Co

> I could always take the software on MacPorts, as I already maintain several
> ports. However, I have nearly no knowledge about the software itself,
> which is not an ideal solution.
>
> I see that the mail was originally sent to kdenlive mailing list. If
> someone from there is willing to take it, it would provide a far better
> insight to the software. It could also be set as a co-maintainership, with
> someone from Kdenlive for the knowledge of the program, and me to ensure
> swift transfer as I have commit rights at MacPorts, and for specifics
> about Portfile syntax.

If I'm correct there was no reaction or answer to this point in time. But I
think your proposal of co-maintainership would be really good. Is there any of
you Kdenlive guys who would be willing to say yes? Or should Nicolas just
forward problems to the kdenlive list? Any reaction would be nice ;-).

Thx
Mario