[Kdenlive-devel] Releases

Vincent Pinon vincent.pinon at laposte.net
Thu May 15 13:13:02 UTC 2014

So excited to publish this release, of course I went too fast...
my changes in fades and profiles where wrong
(audio fade shortcut doesn't work on split AV,
and profiles are all categorized in "file" category).

I committed the small  patch in "next" (too few to make a new release).
There's also the problem of including the translation files in the package
(I wrongly believed it was now part of KDE release)...

Before delivering a new archive (new release, is there any other choice?)
maybe the best is to wait for more feedback (bug reports)
and let translators complete their work.

Please give me your opinion, I'm feeling sorry about the situation...

Regards,

Vincent.