[Kdenlive-devel] Any way to add shapes ?

Vincent PINON vincent.pinon at laposte.net
Thu Mar 13 11:12:03 UTC 2014

Hello,

This is a developers list, you should rather ask user questions on forum
(http://forum.kde.org/viewforum.php?f=262).

However, a short reply to your interrogation:
you can import shapes as images (SVG, PNG...) and then move & rotate
them through "composite" tranition.
To add text or basic shapes you also have the titler tool.
For more complex animations JBM made a demo with synfig studio (look for
it on kdenlive's website).

BR,

Vincent.