[Kdenlive-devel] New Developer Onboard

Anna Morris gingerling at inventati.org
Sat Jun 28 18:03:21 UTC 2014

On 26/06/14 23:22, Steve Guilford wrote:

>       A Way Forward

Hi Steve, thanks for this email, I can see a lot of work has gone into
it. Are you going to the Randa meetings? I think a lot of these things
could be dealt with there.

In relation to the code documentation, would anyone be interested in
having a doc "sprint" to get some of these technical details documented
as Steve suggested.

I have expirience of running documentation writing sprints though
FlossManuals, though the specifics are a little techie for me, I would
be happy to be the Community Manager of this sprint (which is my day
job), arrange the date and time and help people get the right tasks
assigned etc. We could meet in online in an IRC and also in person, for
those who don't live too far away from each-other

Kind regards

Anna