[Kdenlive-devel] Feature for kdenlive....

Vincent Pinon vincent.pinon at laposte.net
Fri Jul 4 05:54:40 UTC 2014

Hello,

Thanks Steve for the post, I was also waiting for the git switch before
continuing to apply patches (yours included, on both branches)...
maybe I'll go on, it doesn't matter so much.

Rendering effects (vid stab or any other like color correction) for once and
using the result as a kind of "proxy" clip (full resolution in contrary to
current editing proxies) is in my todo list for long, but yes I suspect it is
a change in infrastructure that is a bit more than few lines patch.
Recalculating at every play or render is too slow on average machine (maybe
movit solves the problem... for some effects).