[Kdenlive-devel] switching git master (again)

Martin Sandsmark martin.sandsmark at kde.org
Wed Jul 2 09:46:32 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 02:40:49AM +0200, Vincent Pinon wrote:
> (my GPU support for OpenGL 3.1 is buggy, and so many changes occured that I
> couldn't follow)...

What GPU do you have, and what drivers are you using?

Or better yet; could you hop on IRC (#kdenlive on freenode, for example), and
I might be able to help you.

> And please from now on work in branches as long as your code is not usable by
> testers. Test it a bit on your side, and also on a 2nd PC or by someone else
> before merging?

If you're talking about the movit integration, it was tested by at least two
different people (Steinar and myself), and I know that he has been testing
movit on several different configurations while developing.

--
Martin Sandsmark