[Kdenlive-devel] Feature for kdenlive....

Martin Sandsmark martin.sandsmark at kde.org
Wed Jul 2 09:38:42 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jul 01, 2014 at 09:14:00PM -0700, Steve Guilford wrote:
> I made the changes but am awaiting dev-access in order to push up my
> changes.

Contributor accounts in KDE aren't handed out until people have contributed
to a project, and have a couple of "sponsors" (people that vouch for you,
basically).

In the meantime please use the review board (https://reviewboard.kde.org/) to
submit diffs. If you need help using the review board, there's a nice
tutorial here: http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Review_Board

Please also observe appropriate the commit policies for commits you submit to
the review board: http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/Commit_Policy

--
Martin Sandsmark