[Kdenlive-devel] Movit talk at FOSDEM

Steinar H. Gunderson sgunderson at bigfoot.com
Sun Jan 26 12:57:25 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 01:55:01PM +0100, Vincent PINON wrote:
>>> Looking forward to attending your talk.
> And for those who can't move to see you, don't hesitate to share the
> slides (even in advance if we can help for review?)

The slides will be shared after the talk, but I don't tend to make slides
that are very rich in bullet points, so they are not necessarily all that
useful by themselves.

> Will there be videos for this room?

The talk will be both recorded and live streamed (FOSDEM streams all devrooms
this year). I don't know the exact URL, but I would guess fosdem.org will
have the information by the time the event starts.

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/