[Kdenlive-devel] kdenlive.org/mantis

Jean-Nicolas Artaud jeannicolasartaud at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 12:37:56 UTC 2014

Hi,

It seems every one agrees with this idea. I guess it's a good idea as I
played
with bugs.kde.org when I worked on calligra, I have to say that it works
very
well, once you have a good filter, you can easily take and manage bugs.

KDEnlive has 828 open bugs and having a good sysadmin for bug reports
management is something essential for the good health of KDEnlive ! So,
I say a big +1 Vincent.

Thanks,
Jean-Nicolas