[Kdenlive-devel] Problem: Brightness changing when using still frames

Claus R. F. Overbeck claus.overbeck at abovo-it.com
Thu Feb 20 08:28:12 UTC 2014

On 20.02.2014 07:30, Dan Dennedy wrote:
> Claus, I started looking into this. I do not have a fix yet, but it
> looks like a workaround (with the build I provided) is to make the
> project use the ITU-R 601 colorspace. You will need to create a custom
> project profile under Settings, switch the project to it using Project
>> Project Settings, and save (Save As?) the project. I recommend you
> restart Kdenlive after that and load the new project. Hope that helps
> for now.

THANK YOU! Thank you for taking the time to look into this!

This works, the blinking is gone and I am a really happy user :-)

As I am no expert on colorspaces (I know what they are, but not all the
details and implications): Is there any downside to using this workaround?

Thanks!

Claus

--
Abovo-IT UG (haftungsbeschränkt)