[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive at the Randa Meetings again

Mario Fux KDE ML kde-ml at unormal.org
Wed Feb 12 21:06:26 UTC 2014

Am Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2014, 21.57:19 schrieb Simon A. Eugster:
> Hi Vincent,

Morning Vincent

> Is near Randa somewhere in Switzerland or somewhere in Valais for you?
>
> :) In the latter case Mario might have some tips too.

Absolutely. Other guys and gals already brought their family and partners to
Randa. Mostly we've some spare rooms in the house which you can get quite
cheaply. And there is room for kids as well (my son: 2 years) will be there as
well. We've not yet a day nursery but that's a possible project for the next
years.

Or we'll find and appartement or hotel for you and/or your family. Randa is
cheaper, Zermatt is more expensive and luxurious. Just tell me where we can
help you (probably off list ;-).

griits
Mario