[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive at the Randa Meetings again

Mario Fux KDE ML kde-ml at unormal.org
Wed Feb 5 22:35:52 UTC 2014

Good morning you all

As I saw in the recent weeks and months on this list the Kdenlive project
could need a push or two to get back to his old successes and highes. Some of
you may know that Kdenlive was participating in the Randa Meetings of the last
year. As this year we'll have our 5th meetings in the Swiss alps and Kdenlive
could need some energy and direction it might make sense to meet face-to-face
there and plan for the future.

May be even jb, Simon, Till and Co might find there way there again.

So what do you think. Interested? Some more information about the Randa
Meetings:
http://www.randa-meetings.ch
http://community.kde.org/Sprints/Randa

Best regards
Mario

--
Fellow of the FSFE.org and Joined the Game of KDE.org
Main Organizer of the Randa Meetings (www.randa-meetings.ch)