[kdenlive] Best workflow for large projects

Brian Cluff kdenlive at macrosift.com
Wed Dec 3 17:24:19 UTC 2014

On 12/03/2014 01:27 AM, Vincent PINON wrote:
> I find easier to drag effect from the list to the track header ; then a
> star appears that you can click on to adjust settings

That's exactly what I did, but if someone hadn't told me that you could
put effects on a track I would have likely never discovered that feature.

> Be careful that if you should disable proxy clips in the sub project
> else they would be used for render

Very good to know... sounds like a bug though.  Shouldn't there at least
be a warning that proxies are set.  Preferably they would be shut off
automatically.

Brian Cluff