[Kdenlive-devel] Bringing Kdenlive to KDE and hopefully some new live

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Sat Aug 23 21:18:46 UTC 2014

Good morning dear Kdenlive contributors

As you probably know Till, Simon and Vincent of Kdenlive were at the Randa
Meetings 2014 which happened two weeks ago. There I proposed these guys to
bring Kdenlive closer to KDE and thus trying to bring new life and manpower to
this great piece of KDE software.

For this I started an Incubator page on the KDE Community wiki:
https://community.kde.org/Incubator/Projects/Kdenlive

First things we plan to do is bringing the Mantis bug list to KDE's Bugzilla,
bringing Kdenlive to KDE's continuous integration build.kde.org and switching
the old mailing list on sourceforge.net to KDE's mailman.

I'll be the contact person for KDE for this incubation process. Don't hesitate
to ask for help or if you've question.

First question from my side. Who of you may I add to the contributors list on
the above wiki page?

Thanks for your help and advice
Mario