[Kdenlive-devel] Let's make KDEnlive lives again together

Lou lou at lrcd.com
Wed Nov 27 21:52:04 UTC 2013

On Wed, 27 Nov 2013 22:30:27 +0100
Christ-Jan Wijtmans <cj.wijtmans at gmail.com> wrote:

> BTW, its not just "buggy", its simply doesnt work for me at all. And even
> if i record manually with ffmpeg from command line the quality is very bad
> and the frames lag(a problem with recording sound and video into a
> container format), definitely it is not my computer that is the issue, it
> is the code of ffmpeg.

What are you recording? How do you know it's not your command instead
of immediately concluding that the code is bad?

Please describe your issues on the ffmpeg-user mailing list and include
enough information for anyone else to attempt to duplicate your issues.
Your ffmpeg command and the complete console output are required info.

http://ffmpeg.org/contact.html