[Kdenlive-devel] Let's make KDEnlive lives again together

Salvatore Brigaglia opensourcecat at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 09:37:27 UTC 2013

2013/11/27 Till Theato <root at ttill.de>

> I will have a look at the code in a few days and then give a more
> detailed report. I'd also write a blog post afterwards....
>
> Hope this explains at least the most urgent questions. Well maybe
> except jb's well-being... Hopefully he is just busy.

Thanks Till! That clarifies the situation quite a bit in my opinion. So,
resuming, the next steps are a bugfix release of the current "stable"
branch and a freeze of the "refactoring" branch untill we hear back from
j-b-m, let's say in 6 months from now, then a discussion of what to do can
take place.

we all hope he is just busy. Nobody has real-life contacts etails and can
just poke him to ask if he is all right?

Tore Brigaglia