[Kdenlive-devel] Let's make KDEnlive lives again together

Vincent PINON vincent.pinon at st.com
Mon Nov 25 10:41:30 UTC 2013

Hello,

100% agree with restoring master to stable state, as suggested in my
previous mail: go on J.-N.!
(+maybe cherry-pick last Laurent's optimizations that had commits after
refactoring merge?)

I'm finishing other projects & plan to free some time for kdenlive by
end of year, but I'm still not a good coder :-\
I would look at stable code but also refactored one, as it seems quite
elegant and flexible, allowing evolutions waited for long...
and maybe we should not wait indefinitely or put too much on JBM :'(

BR to all,

Vincent