[Kdenlive-devel] A few questions to the developers

Oskar Jungell oskar.jungell at gmail.com
Thu May 9 19:38:39 UTC 2013

Hello!

I am sorry if this is an inconvenient way of contacting you, but I  would like to ask the development team a few questions.
I am writing a bachelor thesis on the possibilities of using an all open source environment for the production of 3D animation and visualization.
So I would very much appreciate if the developers could answer the following questions:

1. Who is Kdenlive designed for?
2. Which commercial softwares are you working on providing an alternative for?
3. What is the reason for you to develop Kdenlive?

I know that I can find this information elsewhere but a personal quote would be very much favorable!

And thank you, I really enjoy your software!

Regards
Oskar Jungell