[Kdenlive-devel] Audio out of sync only in "long" render

Daniel Antonio souliaq at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 22:39:22 UTC 2013

Hi,

I tried to use kdenlive to change the aspect ratio of a video, this is the
original file:

Stream 0
Video, Codec: MPEG-4 Video (XVID), Resolution: 640x272
Frame rate: 23.976044, Decoded format: Planar 4:2:0 YUV

Stream 1
Type: Audio, Codec: MPEG Audio layer 1/2/3 (mpga)
Channels: Stereo, Sample rate: 44100 Hz, Bitrate: 112 kb/s

The lenght of the video is 02:18:04 (138 minutes)

I tried to render to the same format but changing resolution for 640x360,
so I applied a "crop" effect.

When I preview the video in a timeline, I can't detect any problem with
audiosync. Even I exported "sections" of the video using "guides", and I
can't detect any sync problem either.

But when I export the whole video, the audio is out of sync for some
seconds.

I'm using Lubuntu 12.10 with kdenlive 0.9.2, Thanks.

--

Antonio Rojas Soto