[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive documentation

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sun Feb 24 19:16:51 UTC 2013

написане Sat, 23 Feb 2013 17:04:24 +0200, Yuri Chornoivan
<yurchor at ukr.net>:

> написане Sat, 23 Feb 2013 16:53:48 +0200, jb <jb at kdenlive.org>:

>>> it
>>> the

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Do you want everything (mostly written by Roger, thanks to him btw ;) )
>>> exported?
>>>
>>> I mean the whole content of the pages from
>>> http://userbase.kde.org/Kdenlive/Manual or just some part of this?
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance for your answer.
>>
>> hi,
>>
>> Not sure but I would say that the whole Manual is fine, so that if users
>> notice
>> that something is missing it might motivate them to fill the gaps and
>> contribute to the manual...
>>
>> But if someone has a different idea about this, I don't mind.
>>
>> regards
>> jb
>
> Ok. I will put the new docs to review tomorrow (not much time today,
> sorry). Thanks for your patience.
> Best regards,
> Yuri

Hi,

Due to the big amount of work, it takes some time to correct the script
and UserBase pages. ;)

Here's the draft of the new handbook:

Docbook+Figures (14MB):

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55247264/kdenlive_handbook.tar.gz

PDF (for easier reviewing, 17MB):

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55247264/kdenlive.pdf

Known limitations:

1. Some links are broken due to UserBase rules violations by the authors.
;)
2. Videos are not included as images (yet) due to the videoobject tag is
not yet implemented by KDE DocBook system.

Many thanks for your reviews, suggestions and fixing the found bugs on
UserBase [1].

Best regards,
Yuri

http://userbase.kde.org/Kdenlive/Manual