[Kdenlive-devel] Audio sync issue

el jefe delito eljefedelito at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 14:00:13 UTC 2013

Thanks for the additional information.  I tried these methods with my
Debian build (Deb Multimedia actually, Version 0.9.5 (rev.
v0.9.4-13-gf610a58)) and, just as with Dan's build, these two methods
worked fine without audio sync options:

   - If I export DSC_0124.MOV to FFV1 and export again to anything, I don't
   have sync issues
   - If I export my complex project (which started this conversation) to
   FFV1 Lossless, and then to Youtube or MPeg4 or H264, no issues; the audio
   syncs and things look and sound good

On Deb Multimedia, when I did *not* use a FFV1 Lossless as intermediary,
the syncing was an issue with all builds.

Using DD's build, I was able to export my complex project to H.264 as an
intermediary format, without sync issues in the final result (H.264 also).
Lossless FFV1 would probably make more sense tho for quality reasons.

> The matching of these things technically should not matter, but I would
not be surprised
> if that helps. I was just wondering if you actually noticed this is
required for your project
> or if you are echoing what was said here.

I am jst echoing what I've read here, trying to not change too many
variables at a time.  Once I set these various settings to match my source
clips, I've not made any changes.

http://tinyurl.com/8zt5jux
e: eljefedelito at gmail.com
t: @robodioxide