[Kdenlive-devel] Movit talk at FOSDEM

Steinar H. Gunderson sgunderson at bigfoot.com
Tue Dec 31 00:12:56 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

FOSDEM has graciously accepted my talk about Movit, my GPU video
filter library, for FOSDEM 2014; if you're interested in what the future has
to offer for open-source video filters and you're at FOSDEM, please do come,
listen in and ask difficult questions :-)

My slot is at Sunday February 2nd, 11:00 CET. I don't know if there
will be a video stream or not; I think that traditionally, only the
main tracks are streamed, and this is in the graphics devroom.

More information: https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/event/movit/

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/