[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive Funding structure - paying developers feature by feature

Vincent Pinon vincent.pinon at laposte.net
Tue Dec 17 21:54:42 UTC 2013

Le lundi 16 décembre 2013 21:42:07, Anna Morris a écrit :
> On 16/12/13 20:37, Till Theato wrote:
> > As others have also recently mentioned, the problem is that currently
> > none of the developers (including me) has time to do funded work.
>
> Yes, I can see there is a real problem here. Kdenlive could really do
> with a full time dev. I can imagine it would be possible to achieve that
> financially - but finding right person to do it seems to be an issue.
>

> Anna

If we have money to spend ;) maybe we could find contacts from specialized
consultant companies (KDE/Qt)?
... Laurent's signature mentions KDAB, could it be a start?
Do you know colleagues with more free time, students to advise?

Even for a *SoC we seem stuck, as we would need a mentor, and I am not sure
anyone could take that role?

BR,

Vincent