[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive Funding structure - paying developers feature by feature

Anna Morris gingerling at inventati.org
Wed Dec 4 13:35:43 UTC 2013

On 03/12/13 19:00, Vincent PINON wrote:
> And sorry again if my tactless reflections might hurt...

No need to apologise at all in my view - I also feel this way about much
of the work I do as a volunteer.

My personal view, in this situation, is that if a programmer knows that
their time is worth a certain amount of money bu that they would happily
do the work for free, they could consider getting the funding and giving
the money back into the central funds.

But in reality the concern for Kdenlive right now seems to be clarifying
the situation and finding a new lead (or company) to  nurture this
wonderful project :)

Anna