[Kdenlive-devel] Howdy. How can I help?

Gabriel Gazzán gabcorreo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 17:07:27 UTC 2013

Well, I have the privilege to have the opportunity of being working for
free to translate free tools, indeed sacrificing relations with my family,
friends and the company I lead, and I do would like that all these tools
(Kdenlive, Blender, LibreOffice, let´s leave TuxPaint out of this) would be
as professional as possible, and used by professionals as much as they
would like.

Of course, the day would also come when I stop enjoying it and it´d also be
my chioce to not work anymore on this for free or altogether, and dedicate
my time and efforts to whatever puts me then a smile on my face again.
...that´s the greatness of the free world.