[Kdenlive-devel] Fwd: superimposing two .flv-s

Szegő Miklós szegom at t-online.hu
Sun Sep 9 17:25:28 UTC 2012

  Hi professionals of .flash !

Please help me in a sophisticated problem. /Ready to pay for it./
We are building  an app to be powered by our licensed Wowza.
In a big flash player stays the Moderator and while he lead the
show, will become also live video questions/comments from
the viewers through their webcam.
/Small .flv in big .flv/.

We are able to record both the moderator's video and the webcam
video separately, but we have find a way to record them together.
Sometimes on the screen /in the player/ is only the Moderator,
sometimes appears the small webcam player with the caller.
Thats why we have to start both .flv files from their start
resulting a superimposed ONE .flv file. /The smaller .flv to be
on the right upper corner of the bigger .flv./

Please let me know if you know a way to solve this problem
and if it could be done, please let me know your estimate.

Best regards
Mike,Budapest,Hungary