[Kdenlive-devel] MLT release

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Sun Nov 4 20:55:16 UTC 2012

On Saturday 03 November 2012 12:53:48 Dan Dennedy wrote:
> I want to make a new release of MLT soon to stop macports.org users from
> bugging me because macports upgraded ffmpeg to 1.0. What are your release
> plans?

Great. I also want to make a Kdenlive release in the near future. I think I
could be ready in 7-10 days, but an extra week for testing / translation would
probably be a good idea.

On the MLT side, I also would like to check again the affine transition aspect
ratio issue I mentioned earlier in this list...

Anyways it's not a big deal if MLT is released a few days before Kdenlive.

regards
jb