[Kdenlive-devel] Titler: apply background color over the whole scene

Simon A. Eugster simon.eu at gmail.com
Tue May 22 07:34:49 UTC 2012

Hi Vincent,

Sure! First you need to register on identity.kde.org, if you didn't do
so yet:
<http://community.kde.org/Sysadmin/GitKdeOrgManual#How_to_get_read-write_developer_access>
Then you should get additional information to get dev access. Since
Kdenlive is a KDE project (why aren't we on projects.kde.org?) you'll
have KDE-wide git access then. This also includes Kdenlive :)

The patch did not work (Patch format detection failed.). This should do
the job (I think you used it for the first patch as well) and include
the author information as well:
git format-patch HEAD^ --stdout > my.patch

see you,
Simon