[Kdenlive-devel] Need to debug 0.9 problems

Doran L. Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Sat May 19 03:22:48 UTC 2012

My problem appears to be in producer_avformat.c on line 2384. I'm using ffmpeg
0.8.11 (because that is the most recent available for Fedora 16).

Is that a problem? Should I be running a newer release of ffmpeg with kdenlive
0.9? I may just want to roll back to 0.8.x if that's the case because ffmpeg
depends on x264 which a bunch of stuff depends on. It would be a dependency
nightmare to resolve.

--
fozz at iodynamics.com is Doran L. "Fozz" Barton
 "Hitler, who had become depressed for some reason, crawled under Berlin.