[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive 0.9 released

Patrick Matthäi pmatthaei at debian.org
Tue May 15 14:17:08 UTC 2012

Am 15.05.2012 11:05, schrieb jb:
> Hi everyone.
>
> Just a word to let you know that I am now releasing Kdenlive 0.9.
>
> Source tarball can be downloaded from the KDE servers:
>
> http://download.kde.org/stable/kdenlive/0.9/src/
>
> I am finishing the announcement and will publish it in the next hour.

I already uploaded it to Debian but there is a problem with the tarball:

The tarball would not work with every tar version, since it looks like
you used some tar version with the so called "SCHILY"-extension, users
unpackaging it will get an error or a warning like:
"unknown extended header keyword `SCHILY.fflags'"

Cheers