[Kdenlive-devel] IndieGoGo campaign details

Till Theato root at ttill.de
Thu Mar 8 23:21:11 UTC 2012

On 02/29/2012 09:13 AM, Simon A. Eugster wrote:
> On 02/19/2012 11:53 PM, Till Theato wrote:

>> Upon further thought I doubt that such little perks are really
>> worth it. Too much effort (e.g. stickers) or nothing special
>> since not customizable (at a reasonable price at least, e.g.
>> clapperboards). What do those with crowd-funding experience
>> think? Any other ideas?
>>
>> Sorry for further delaying this...
>
> Well, you cannot give people a $50 perk for a $20 donation. That's
> the range I was aiming at and what I assume most people will
> donate. And tbh, I'd actually like to have a postcard from a dev,
> it is something personal and you'd never get this for commercial
> software.

What about this:
$5 donor listing on website
$15 listing + personal thank you email
$25 listing + postcard
$75 listing + postcard + t-shirt
$100 postcard + t-shirt + featured listing at top of page with image
$500 ???
$1000 feature (within reason)

We'd have to raise the goal then however. Assuming that everyone will
get a t-shirt and that they cost between $20 and $25 an extra $1000 to
$1500 would be required. Since most likely not everyone will get one
I'd set the goal to $4000 then.
Any thoughts?

regards

Till