[Kdenlive-devel] Coverity scan

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Sat Jun 30 07:56:53 UTC 2012

On Friday 29 June 2012 12:37:50 Mikko Rapeli wrote:
> Hi JB and others,
>
> How about registering Kdenlive to Coverity scan program to get some static
> analysis runs and results?
>
> http://scan.coverity.com/developers-faq.html
>
> If you are too busy, I can try to handle the process but only with your
> permission.

Hello Mikko.

Sorry for the late reply, I am taking a few days away from my computer..
Thanks for your patches. Don't you have an account on identity.kde.org? Maybe
you could create an account so that you can commit the patches yourself.

Otherwise I will commit them in the next days / weeks.

If you have time to create an account on Coverty, that could be great.

However, Till is currently doing some major rewrite, and I think we should
make a decision on what is the current workflow between the refactoring branch
and trunk, so that we don't duplicate work because I am not sure we can merge
refactoring into trunk.

Regards
jb