[Kdenlive-devel] [Mlt-devel] current mlt jack issues

Ed Rogalsky ed.rogalsky at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 26 18:42:10 UTC 2012

> Now I'm ready for the next step. I have some another issues in sync
> and seeking if audio tracks are muted or not available (using mlt jack
> only  as transport).

>> Are you attaching the jackrack filter to the consumer?

Not absolutly sure what you mean but - yes I'm attaching the jackrack filter
to the "sdl_preview" consumer.

if (!m_mltConsumer->is_stopped())
        m_mltConsumer->stop();

if (m_isJackActive == false) {
		// create jackrack filter using the factory
		m_mltFilterJack = new Mlt::Filter(*m_mltProfile, "jackrack");

		if(m_mltFilterJack->is_valid()) {
			// attach filter to consumer
			m_mltConsumer->attach(*m_mltFilterJack);

			// set comsumer properties
			m_mltConsumer->set("audio_off", 1);

I compared your implementation in shotcut - its almost equal. That
means that I didn't to much wrong ;-)))

why ?

regards
eddrog