[Kdenlive-devel] Kickstarter Project

Ernie Zahn ernest.zahn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 23:08:19 UTC 2012

Hey all,

This is not directly Kdenlive related but I do our transcoding in Kdenlive
for this project.

It's a webseries I produced called Ronaldo Tours. It's a travel series.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/npeaches/ronaldo-tours-a-travel-webseries

Ronaldo Tours is produced by NPeaches. NPeaches is a web based
entertainment network. We self produce and distribute webseries on a
platform that we’ve created and maintain ourselves. Beyond that we are
platform that uses our content as a public service for the benefit of free
culture, social justice and artistic integrity. All of our content,
includingRonaldo Tours is freely available to not only stream, but to
download, remix, and re-distribute.

That being said, Ronaldo Tours is licensed under the Creative Commons CC
BY-NC-SA 3.0 license.

Beyond that, we have plans to release remix kits of Ronaldo media including
raw footage, edit sessions in XML and .fcp, EDLs and more. We don't just
want to you remix it, we want to assist you and give you resources to make
remixing even better. All in an effort to let creative innovation thrive.

Any contributions that could made would be really appreciated!

Best,
Ernie